In this video, I am going to show to you a great drill that is very under utilize by a lot of people. I want to show this to you because its really really important to help you fix your forward head & rounded back posture.
BAD POSTURE? LET ME help You FIX IT.
” NICE & FIT POSTURE “
1) First, is your going to position your fit on the wall, in this case I am using a door. The whole idea of this is I want to get our breathing fix, because a lot of the time if we don’t breath properly this causes bad posture. Your position should like this:
2) Second, is what I want to do with my clients is I have them to push their stomach down while breathing (inhale & exhale). It should like this:
The whole idea here is that you’re trying to relax the musculature in your neck and in your shoulders so that when you take a deep breathe you will have a taller posture and you will learn the right muscles to breathe.
- Fix Your Breathing Patterns
- Fix Your Forward Head Posture
- Fix Your Rounded Back Posture
Click here — > http://www.ryansaplan.com/blog/textneck